• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

O'reilly's Has Vavoline 15W-40 Premium Blue on Sale for $9.99 a Gallon Limit of 8!

LiveOak

Make that 20 gallons for me. The wife stopped by again this morning and got the last case they had in the store. How much is Walmart charging for Delo 1300. It is good oil also. O'reillys was charging $13.99 a gallon for it so I went with the Valvoline.

I picked up 16 gallons today. Just thought I would pass along the info. for anyone else who is looking for a good deal on Valvoline Premium Blue. :thumbup2: Regualr price is $13.99 a gallon.

Thanks for the heads up. Hmmm.........limit of 8 and you picked up 16. Did you go back twice??!!:drool:

Thanks for the heads up. Hmmm.........limit of 8 and you picked up 16. Did you go back twice??!!:drool:

No, I bought 8 gallons and the wife bought 8 gallons for her truck. She stopped in again this morning while dropping the kids off at school and there was one case left so she grabbed it. I opened up a case to check the bottle info. and these appear to be older stock that is rated CI-4 but it is just fine for our trucks.

No, I bought 8 gallons and the wife bought 8 gallons for her truck. She stopped in again this morning while dropping the kids off at school and there was one case left so she grabbed it. I opened up a case to check the bottle info. and these appear to be older stock that is rated CI-4 but it is just fine for our trucks.

:banghead:I have searching for this stuff like crazy, my dad works at oreilly's and cant even find the old CI-4 rated premium blue anymore. Where are you getting it at? I called valvoline and they said it had been discontinued

Im gonna see if dad can get on the horn and get some sent to his store.

--- Update to the previous post...

I called dad and he said he only had 1 part # for it so he didnt think he would be able to find it. I also called the oreilly in Tn that you got yours from and Ronnie said they were out. I guess im gonna have to step up to 2010 and buy the CJ-4.:cry:

gassnomore, is your the old CI-4 stock too?

No, it is cj-4sm. If you're trying to find the old ci-4, you would probably have better luck checking with a distributor of oil products. Probably better luck in smaller towns. O'reilly's and other major parts stores get it shipped into their whse and they order from there.