• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What do you do when your not with your truck!

elshadow001

I don't think I have mentioned that the wife and I live in the area where were surrounded by farm land.Basicly they raise wheat and cotton here. So when they harvest I'm there with a five gallon bucket and get fresh wheat from the field. Like right behind my house about 150 feet.Today I dug out the wheat grinder, and ground some wheat into flour. Now it's in the bread machine and we will be having fresh home made wheat bread toast and jelly with breakfast.If you have never ate wheat bread from fresh ground wheat, and made at home, then you have never ate good bread.Thats my post for today:drool:

• Owner

I don't think I have mentioned that the wife and I live in the area where were surrounded by farm land. Basicly they raise wheat and cotton here. So when they harvest I'm there with a five gallon bucket and get fresh wheat from the field. Like right behind my house about 150 feet. Today I dug out the wheat grinder, and ground some wheat into flour. Now it's in the bread machine and we will be having fresh home made wheat bread toast and jelly with breakfast. If you have never ate wheat bread from fresh ground wheat, and made at home, then you have never ate good bread. Thats my post for today:drool:

Ohhhh... Geezz! I know exactly what that is like... :drool: I've got a wheat grinder mounted to a old butcher block and did the fresh grind flour and made bread a few times... Then what you do is back off the grinder wheel tension a bit and do a course grind kind of cracked then make that like oatmeal and eat your fresh bread and wheat oatmeal for breakfast and your ready for a great day! :thumbup2: You might consider taking a peek at a friends site he's right up your alley... www.tractorfarmandfamily.com

I've been without my truck for over 2 years. I joined the cummins forum a few months after I got here, having never been a forum rat before and now have over 4500 posts. So I do this:cry:

Your behind...:lmao2: 15K post at CF.com... But I hope you get home soon so you can play with your truck a bit... As for me... I love to work on the property... Got 5 acres to maintain, then take care of the irragation dam 1/4 mile behind the house. Then other day I just love to jump on the ATV and head out in the great outdoors and enjoy the scenery. post-2-138698169059_thumb.jpg This gives me a chance at doing a bit of grouse hunting, looking for new firewood areas, or maybe new ideas for just heading out to go camping...

Wow. I want to move

You and me both!!! I just got home from picking up my new pup!!!! She's the daughter of my BLM........only she's "chocolate"!!!!! And talk about "attitude"!!!!!! Must be a female thing!!!!! Spud, my BLM, doesn't quite know what to make of her yet. Anyhow, back on topic. I want to move to the "high plains". Hopefully in about the next 3 years I can do that. That'll put me close to 50 and then maybe I graduate to "shoeing horses" to a part time job!!!

• Staff

Man that bread is making me hungry!The closest we get is nurturing the sourdough starter in the fridge. We did make some killer sourdough Cinnamon rolls this weekend camping on the N Fork of the Boise River. But for my free time? Most of it is spent with the family, lots of camping in the summer, hunting, and general goofing off outdoors.

• Owner

Man that bread is making me hungry! The closest we get is nurturing the sourdough starter in the fridge. We did make some killer sourdough Cinnamon rolls this weekend camping on the N Fork of the Boise River. But for my free time? Most of it is spent with the family, lots of camping in the summer, hunting, and general goofing off outdoors.

Dang... We got to get together and goof off together some time...