• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

• Board Of Directors
Posted (edited)

Hoping everyone has a good time with family and friends today. 

Dripley please aim your rocket launcher away from my house this year. Thanks bud

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 4

They cancelled fireworks in our town and I think many others, but that didn't stop anyone around here to do their own. It was like war zone last night guessing will be same tonight. It was just as good if not better sitting in back yard having a drink in your own comfort watching things around go boom, we added to the show ourselves with biggest mortars we could buy, almost looks like professional fireworks just not as high. It was great, aside from this morning I spent an hour picking up trash :cry:it was everywhere :ahhh:

• Like 1
  • Board Of Directors
5 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Dripley please aim your rocket launcher away from my house this year. Thanks bud

277687053_980x1.png.9857a0d98235d25a93c43474eab93c28.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Happy fourth to all of you and the country. Whilst I did drive thru 2 states that sell fireworks, I passed on the urge to stop. Before I left on my 2 week road trip I lost my check book with $600 in it. Figured I should save the money. Cut the grass about 2 hours ago and there was the check book sitting in the seat. Fell out of my pocket when I mowed before I left. SHAZAM!!! No mortars aimed at the left coast tonight.

4 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

It was great, aside from this morning I spent an hour picking up trash :cry:it was everywhere :ahhh:

I love fireworks as much as man but sure do make a mess. Someone up the road just set off a large brick of fire crackers. Bet he has a giant pile of paper mulch in the yard now.

• Like 3