• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

FORD - For Only Retarded Drivers

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Does matter what kind of vehicle. Typically I see either Red vehicles drive slow and like a F.O.R.D. Then the Ford owners are just as bad. Leave late, drive fast and reckless. That is one of my things I would rather leave early and take my time back down the cruise and just relax. I typically set about -2 MPH lower than posted and just chill out. 

Dodge, RAM or Cummins owners typically are very polite. 

• Like 2

• Staff
37 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

I have only seen Fordiots either tailgating or speeding excessively. Most Cummins guys seems to be more polite, keep their head. You only need to watch out for chicken bones if your behind 'em. :thumb1:

I've noticed that as well. Some of the Cummins guys around here will even wave a hand at you kinda like when I'm on the motorcycle. It's sorta like a family you've become part of by having a Cummins. Some of the ford diesel guys around here though, if they notice a Cummins they tend to try and show off a bit and roll coal or run up the rpm's so the turbo makes more of that strange flutter that ford's make.

They can show off all they want, when their trucks dies from all the build up of soot and constant flogging of the go pedal for no reason mine will still be on the road doing it's thing.

My son's brother in law has a newer duramax and brags that he's done this and that to it and it has XXXhp and such. I told him mine is basically stock and will keep it close to that set up for along time (other than a few things). He is on his second duramax, I'll have mine long after he buys his 4th or 5th truck. Lol

• Like 2