• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Jet Stream weak again....

JAG1

• Staff

Colorado has never seen no snow this late in the season and the California needs rain and snow worse than any other time in history.

So instead of starting a riot over gas/ diesel engines or anything else you think is better to butter your bread with, why don't we try a little prayer once in awhile. How long's it been since you read the bible or said a little prayer for others and your family? You know prayer accomplished as a team will work wonders, it says so in the good book. We need to stop all this here disease of everyone having a solution and ask for God to help us out of the garbage America has dumped itself into. Truely we are headed for the heap and I believe God is our answer not any worldly wisdom you hear so often. It is God who's in control if we put him back in our hearsts, make Him number one again and watch things change. I believe and know for certain it is the lack of faith these days that's causing the weakened jet stream and the craziness of people and Gov'ts. It's going crazy without the guidance we all so desperatly need.

Sorry if I waxed religious... cannot help it in these days of such a downturn of events 

• Like 3

• Owner

I personally say that we need to drain the Gov't swamps. We cant fix any of these problem when America is allowing all these DemonRats (Democrats) stay in control. We can pray our brains out and go to church every day but the evil will still be in control. Till the Gov't swamps are drained we are not going to get any better. 

• Like 1

It seems that I can't post a long comment, just a sentence. Tried 3 different times in different posts.

Just cleared cash and cookies, let's try again.

So much to be said but I'm afraid no one will hear me I've said few things before and didn't get a good response so I'll save it this time. Those that have eyes to see already see things for what they are, I'm afraid there may not be enough time to see the big picture at this point. Truth is something you don't learn in one day, it takes lots of time, years, decades, the whole life perhaps. All we can do is pray and hope for the best at this point as too many are dead asleep. But hey I believe it's all by design and was meant to happen, there's a much bigger picture coming that none of us can see yet. Jmo... 

Carry on 

Ooo it worked... 

• Staff

have faith MoparMan, we can never be saved nor blessed by works it is by Faith alone that we are saved. With faith your allowing God to do things in His own time frame and by faith you will begin to see His works. Faith can move mountains like the heap in congress, right!?

• Owner
11 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Faith can move mountains like the heap in congress, right!?

Ummm... I'll patiently wait... Just like my mother professed that she would see the end time in her life time. Nope. Prayed for "Decades" and here we are still today in the same mess. I think its time of more action than prayers. Prayers are not going to stop the Gov't from doing what it doing to the people. Praying is not going to get Biden and the corrupt democrats out of office. Praying is not going to fix the inflation of the dollar and the troubled market. Praying isn't going to protect myself for corrupt cops or being killed by rioter. 

I'm not saying I don't believe but I believe you have to be more proactive to make changes than passive (praying) which doesn't fix anything. 

• Like 1

America is not a Christian nation and hasn’t been for a long time (if ever). It’s easy to become cynical when you see how many selfish, ungrateful people this country has now. But, I will definitely continue to pray for an awakening. Many days I just want to throw my hands up and quit trying, but I try to focus on the few good, innocent, sweet, patriotic American’s left and I’m encouraged to fight the good fight and finish the race. There will be a time for righteous indignation and a few of these evil worms to get smacked in the face. You’ll know when it’s time. 

• Like 3

• Owner

That's the thing right there. Well all need to take responsibility for our own actions. That doesn't mean pass the buck then hope and pray for change. If you not doing something to make a change like getting involved in your own local gov't and making it a point to vote for change. How about writing letter ot your local state government and tell them your not satisfied with (person name) and there their performance. Tell your local government how the inflation of prices how its impacting your life and your ability to live. Etc. Now this is being proactive and doing something about what is happening. 

Like myself I've been working with another group that is making a website to bring information of the gov't to light. Now this is being proactive even just getting truthful information to others is a huge help. Another thing you all can do is turn off ABC, NBC and FOX. Now on your smart TV or Roku fire up Pluto TV and drop down to Newsmax and watch a different view of news and different point of view. I'm that black sheep that is going the opposite direction pushing through the on coming crowds of sheeple saying' "Excuse me, I'm not going that direction."