• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anyone with an RV near N.W. Ohio?

• Staff
4 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

no one remotely close???

Did you check the members' map?  

38 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

I looked up Mike's place, nearly 2100 miles away. I'd love take the trip but......

You can stop off at Yellowstone NP on the way out.  Do these trips while you can because when you get older health issues will put an end to them. 

I was planning a trip to New England but the cost of the toll roads, I-80 I-90 I-95, for a truck pulling a 2 axle trailer was a deal breaker.  I'm trying to talk my wife into another road trip to Iowa then may be on to Wisconsin and Michigan when fuel prices drop. 

• Like 1

• Staff

@IBMobile, if you do ever make it to michingan let me know. Love to meet up with ya.

We just bought our 5er this year. I need to catch up on some maintenance before i try to pull her to far. Same with the truck. On our way home from our last trip I lost the trailer brakes for some reason. I belive its a wiring issue on the trailer. Truck is putting out voltage. Also need to do a spring over axle on the camper to get it to ride more level. Rear bumper is pretty low.

1984 Fahrenheit 451 The Great Reset    

I belive we think alike. Just throwing that out there. Lol

• Staff
13 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

if you do ever make it to michingan let me know.

Will do.

16 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

I lost the trailer brakes for some reason. I belive its a wiring issue on the trailer.

Ohm test between the ground and brake terminal at the 7 terminal connector.  If it doesn't show a short or open circuit, then put 12 volts to the system, go to each wheel and listen for a hum.  The hum is the electromagnet working.  I use a booster battery with jumper wires for this.

30 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

Also need to do a spring over axle on the camper to get it to ride more level

Be careful doing this.  One of the guys we camp with did this to his fiver.  It is up so high that he has a wood box as an extra step to get to the first step of the fiver's stairs.

• Staff
7 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Be careful doing this.  One of the guys we camp with did this to his fiver.  It is up so high that he has a wood box as an extra step to get to the first step of the fiver's stairs.

Yeah ,I anticipate that. I may have to build a step to lay under the oem or go to camping world and get a set up with 4 steps. We have 3 steps now. 

20 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

I was just in your neighborhood last week. Delivered in Elgin IL. I get up that way about once a week here lately. Elgin, Belvedere, Skokie, Fox Lake

Ingleside is an unincorporated town right next to fox lake. What do you do up here?

• Staff
5 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

That's what the idea was for the member map was to allow other members to come together and connect into groups of there own. Sad part where I live there is very few members around m

e. Now in Boise (and surrounding area) there is quite a few. 

Are you against relocating? LMAO

Everything is flat land here. Your truck would hit record MPG's !

• Owner
4 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

Are you against relocating? LMAO

Permanently... Yes... But give me good reason to travle sure I'll hitch up my RV and go out to work. 

5 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

Everything is flat land here. Your truck would hit record MPG's !

Time will tell. I wanna start in the northwest stopping and help members and grow outward if possible. I can always stop by @JAG1palce and hook up and stay with my RV.