• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar1973Man.Com went down

• Owner

No it was not a hacker or anything like that bu I made a backup of the system to ship home for a master copy and the server made a backup of the backup and it exploded in the hard drive filling it to the brim with data till the server choked out at about 2am this morning. I checked over the server logs and found nothing. Check hard drive space and there was ZERO left. Cleaned up the files and good to go.

• Confused 1

• Staff

I think many of us think we got banned when this happens. I've learned that we just have an old country boy way up in the middle of no where still figuring things out!

Edited by JAG1

• Owner

Too much going on and get interrupted by other and then forget to do one step and things fall apart. This is why I have troubles trying to get things done and get interrupted by phone calls, text messages, people asking me do to things, etc. Bingo I missed a step and boom goes the server. Bad part is it takes me about 6 hours to download a backup copy of the server back to home here. 15GB of compressed files that opens up into 67GB of files, pictures, and data.