• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Store questions?

Store looks good already seeing some stuff I want to buy now that I actually got a few bucks back on my taxes as opposed to paying out several thousand like I have the last decade or so.   I don't recall seeing the Timbo APPS in there, possibly even a collection of parts for the W-T mod would be sweet.  

• Owner

Again... Right now I'm doing drop ship stuff. Currently, I don't have a vendor account with Timbos as of right now. As for W-T stuff, I would have to buy all bits and pieces and stock here but it's pain in the butt. I would have to box it up and drive 10 miles round trip to mail it out. This is why the drop ship first. Had the same problem with the high idle kits.

Gotta remember I'm no where near a town or supplies or have pick up of freight. It's up to me to do all the work.

• Like 1

• Staff

@Mopar1973Man, I see you have the 1/2" push lock fuel pressure T in the store now. I'll be needing a 3/8" T . Any chance you could get that in there? 

Also, you and I had a conversation not long ago about how you mounted you gauge sensors away from engine vibrations. I dont know if DAP offers all the supporting parts for this but would make a great "kit".

• Like 1

• Owner

Actually Vulcan Performance (Eric) built the bracket for me. It's just an angle iron with 2 holes just big enough to press two female couples into the angle iron and tack welded. Lines come in the bottom and sensors on top.

4 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

@Mopar1973Man, I see you have the 1/2" push lock fuel pressure T in the store now. I'll be needing a 3/8" T . Any chance you could get that in there? 

Also, you and I had a conversation not long ago about how you mounted you gauge sensors away from engine vibrations. I dont know if DAP offers all the supporting parts for this but would make a great "kit".

Got you covered in the PM. Yeah I'll add those items to the store in the morning. 

• Owner

Ok, gang...

I've been working on fixing a few oddball bugs in the store, mobile users were having issues with the mobile menu. This is now patched for the moment. I will say that you need to clear all cache and cookies. I do have updated software to install soon but I've got to insure that I'm not going to break the store doing so. I've got to do some study work on how to properly upgrade the software. The store is OPEN and operational @Doubletrouble was our first sale in the store. He PM me and asked if I could add a few products to the store. I did the very next Monday and we worked through doing the first purchase. Sadly, I had a glitch in the system and hung up the drop ship email. I quickly fixed the issue and re-ran the order and it processed through as designed. Doubletrouble's order should be coming soon. 

I'm building this store so everyone could get the parts and supplies, then get the support on how to install these parts properly into their trucks. Then on top of that if there are any problems we can support the products from right here on the forum. There is no one else on the Internet that is set up this way and I wish to provide support and products on one website. 

• Like 2