• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

TikTiok

• Owner

Hey gang, I'm going to be doing Live TikTok in the evenings. I'm going to try and hit the air around 5 pm in the evenings. Grab your mobile device and fire up your TikTok app and check for my Live channel @mopar1973man. I Had a good run last night and @Doubletrouble was hanging out and helping out by feeding me ideas of topics to talk about. Coome check it out and chat with me.

• Owner

I got home a bit late but fired up on Tiktok for just at an hour. I had several guys I was talking with. Talking tuners,  repairs and several different topics.

Just after an hour I got banned again for hate speech. I appealled the ban and was reinstated. 

I'm going to attempt to try and be on the air every night I can just about 5pm. This way any members on the east side can join in. So keep an eye open for me. My account is @mopar1973man on Tiktok.

Come join in on the live with me.

• Staff
7 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

More hate speach? Lol you must be a hateful person 🤣 😂

Those bans are so unwarranted. 

Those that run Tik Tok are of the same species that run Home Owners Associations :punish:

• Haha 2

• Owner

I missed last night completely. I went to Cascade ID to go pick Murrell mushrooms got home by 9 pm. Part of the was rescuing @Honey Badger cousin his 84 Ford Thunderbird ran out of gas and the battery was getting weak. Help him out in McCall ID and he made it home last night to Nampa ID. So yeah i was busy and productive.

• Owner

Ok Gang, It Monday and I'm going to make another run on the TikToI'm trying to hold to this time being it's not super late for the east coast members and also hopefully catch the west coast for some people. I'm aiming for about 1 to 2-hour runs of the live TikTok and keep the conversation going. I've been hitting maintenance items like fluid changes and basic repairs. Then hit on some tuning work as well in general speak. I'm also pointing TikTok members to the website for articles and and information.

ADDON

Here is one that I'm shocked is going to possibly happen. I've been doing the TikTok Live and ended up with a private conversation with a gent in St. Louis MO that wants to ship his truck to me to fix it up. I'm not sure what year the truck is yet or what is going to be needed for repair. So I've dropped him my number and I'm going to have a nice chat and find out what he is looking to have done.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

• Staff
4 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Here is one that I'm shocked is going to possibly happen. I've been doing the TikTok Live and ended up with a private conversation with a gent in St. Louis MO that wants to ship his truck to me to fix it up. I'm not sure what year the truck is yet or what is going to be needed for repair. So I've dropped him my number and I'm going to have a nice chat and find out what he is looking to have done.

Interesting stuff.  Amazing what can happen from social media these days. Wow