• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Beast made a round trip to the moon

• Staff

Congrats Mike, my work truck, the 2001, is at 276,000 and drives like a dream, Love that truck. Need another couple hundred thousand to catch up.:burnout:.

• Owner

Beast is going for the long haul. Beast might need some repairs like my exhaust just fell off the rear tail section. Most of the pipe is rotten after 5 years of salted roads. 

So for a truck I bought back on my birthday in October 26th 2002 and Beast was 32,000 dollar truck with barely 43 miles on the odometer.

I made a promise to my parents that before I did any modifications to this truck I would research everything before doing said modifications. Over all the years I've made a few mistakes but Beast today out performs most 2020's vehicles today. Sadly my family is no longer to witness my knowledge and growth in the diesel world. I have to say Thank you to all you now being I've claimed you as my family.

Even with my current medical issues with my return of my cancer I have more faith in Beast to get me where I need to go. Beast might of been towed 3 times in nearly 500k miles but I always brought Beast back to life and always improved when I could.

Thank you all and Thank you Beast for taking Mr where I need to go.

• Like 4

• Staff

Mike they see everything and all the good you've done. They just cannot cross over and spook you into having a heart attack... it against the rules. :punish:

• 2 months later...