• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Idaho got first snow!

Mopar1973Man

Where do I begin :rolleyes:

I think I will just list why it didn't beat me :lol:

[*]You brung a coat to a 40F outing

[*]You had a horse pushing you up the hill from what it sounds like

[*]Turning the camera on must have wore you out since you were already out of breath

[*]I didn't see anyone work

[*]It took 6 minutes to walk up and down a hill

[*]you were done at noon but I am pretty sure you didnt start til 11:00 which means you didn't get there till 11:30 and if you subtract everything else I think you did 10 min of work

[*]I think you just burned out with the 4 wheeler in those spots that "you" dug out

Since I said you didn't work I got my video uploading showing "work" :lmao: Taking forever, might be tomorrow before it's done. Tomorrow it will be 30 and I will show you how to get 100 year old fence posts out by hand :evilgrin:

• Owner

Where do I begin :rolleyes:

I think I will just list why it didn't beat me :lol:

[*]You brung a coat to a 40F outing

When I left the house it look like it could rain. :smart:

[*]You had a horse pushing you up the hill from what it sounds like

Nope...:rolleyes:

[*]Turning the camera on must have wore you out since you were already out of breath

Air thinner than you flatlanders...

[*]I didn't see anyone work

I didn't in you move either... :rolleyes:

[*]It took 6 minutes to walk up and down a hill

So??? :shrug:

[*]you were done at noon but I am pretty sure you didnt start til 11:00 which means you didn't get there till 11:30 and if you subtract everything else I think you did 10 min of work

Ummm... I left by 12:30 so I could be down at the house to get the mail at 1pm... LarryB's package...

[*]I think you just burned out with the 4 wheeler in those spots that "you" dug out

Don't you wish... :lmao2::lmao:

Since I said you didn't work I got my video uploading showing "work" :lmao: Taking forever, might be tomorrow before it's done. Tomorrow it will be 30 and I will show you how to get 100 year old fence posts out by hand :evilgrin:

Geez... Feel the love... :rolleyes:

Geez... Feel the love... :rolleyes:

What? I was being nice. I been laughing at it for an hour :lmao: Had to sift through everything to say only the good things lol.

What is this thinner air crap? You were at like what, 5000ft, and you were huffing when you were only 10ft from the 4 wheeler :lmao:

At least this thread will motivate you to work harder :tease: Like I will do tomorrow :cool: I have a ton of thorn trees I need to cut up too. I'm thinking the tree will have less cuts than me in the end.

--- Update to the previous post...

Finally! 200MB took 28 min to upload lol.

I tried to get rid of all the boring crap, but it is still boring. Chain saw wouldn't cut that cedar at all, so dull. I don't think it has been sharpened since we got it a couple years ago :stuned:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2pBz5M_P44

--- Update to the previous post...

I've done this with about 10 fence posts now. At that rate my back should be done for in 10 months :lmao: It was 32F this time.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxqayx3Z_u8

all good things come with time....or was all good things come to an end? either way my prime contractor isn't paying anyone. most of the work was completed ~3-4 months ago. they pay just enough to keep the utilities on....well not even that, cause the wife and i have to donate plasma just to make ends meet. as soon as i sue them i won't be able to work in tulsa or okc......either way, the ram is paid off, so when i do hit that big pay day, my ram gets lots of new toys!