• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Live Chat

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Hey guys... Remember there is several features for you here if you want to get together and chat the FlashChat module is here for you to use. Just go up to Mopar Site Link and click on Live Chat. http://forum.mopar1973man.com/misc.php?do=flashchat&room=1 Or.. Go to Community on the bar below forum and slect flash chat... To find out who's chating just check the Who's Online box at the bottom of the main page... To get a group together to chat with send some PM's to people a pick a time to get together online... Enjoy guys... :thumbup2:

Hey guys... Remember there is several features for you here if you want to get together and chat the FlashChat module is here for you to use. Just go up to Mopar Site Link and click on Live Chat. http://forum.mopar1973man.com/misc.php?do=flashchat&room=1 Or.. Go to Community on the bar below forum and slect flash chat... To find out who's chating just check the Who's Online box at the bottom of the main page... To get a group together to chat with send some PM's to people a pick a time to get together online... Enjoy guys... :thumbup2:

i'll just make it a point to stay in there with an open window anytime that im on here killin time, might as well get some good out of it. im sure it costs you money to have that feature.

• Owner

Maybe do like we use to and have a chat Night say Tuesdays at 8pm eastern time so all members can join in and get to meet that folks on a mor personal basis. Just a thought

Ummm... There is a calendar function here that we can play with...

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/calendar.php?c=1

But now we need a least a 2 hour span to be nice for people at far extremes of the time zones like pacific and eastern...

If your not careful you might end up taking care of scheduling the weekly chat... :stuned::lmao2:

--- Update to the previous post...

I think we have been aiming for that but nobody has set a date :lol: We can make it an advertisement like that cell phone thing so everyone see's it and knows when it is.

That's not a bad idea... We got the notice banner we can use or if it really starts to fly we can make a ad banner that is advertising on server... :thumb1:

• Owner

$h1T I had to open my Big Mouth!!!!!! :banghead: Guess I still aint figured how to keep it shut after 12 years of marrage!!!! :moon:

It's all good... :lmao::lmao2: But I like the idea of getting a chat together in the evening... But more I think about it there has to be a schedule for each time zone... Or every time zone is the same time? So if you say PST is at 6pm then EST would 10pm so it to late... So say 6pm for all timezones but each time zone has a different night?

This place seems to have it's busiest times around 7-9:30CT. I don't think the eastern people should be penalized though so 7PM would probably work out good. I notice a lot of people even in the east are on here till midnight or later so I don't think we have to accommodate for them any earlier than 7CT. That is only 8ET.

So I say:

[*]8ET

[*]7CT

[*]6MT

[*]5PT

If that is too early for the pacific people I don't think it will matter much, they can just jump in a little later in the chat :shrug:

It's all good... :lmao::lmao2: But I like the idea of getting a chat together in the evening... But more I think about it there has to be a schedule for each time zone... Or every time zone is the same time? So if you say PST is at 6pm then EST would 10pm so it to late... So say 6pm for all timezones but each time zone has a different night?

The only problem with having separate nights is you'll have the east coast west coast thing like tupac!!!! ROFLMAO. Lets set tuesdays for 7pm Eastern and central and thursdays for 7pm mountain and pacific. That way If the west coasters can jump on early on tuesdays if they want to join in and the east coaster's can stay up late if they want to join in on thursdays. We also need some peeps to take turns hanging on chat on tuesdays from say 7pm eastern to 9 pm central thats 3 hrs, and some peeps willing to do the same for the west coasters starting a 7pm thursdays mountain till 9 pm Pacific. What ya think?