• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy turkey day folks

Wild and Free

Hi and Happy T Day. I know this sounds stupid...but life brings us changes that we sometimes resist and then others that we just jump into with excitement. In the past we had a family of 5 here and death took it toll and now there is just Michael and I. T Day became a non-important event as I no longer wanted to fix/prepare/service it. I discovered the most wondeful thing abouta T Day minus the turkey....I packed up my camera, backpack,food and headed into the wilderness. There was NO ONE there...everyone was eating, tving, sleeping and I had the place to myself. I learned to track animals as the snow was fresh. The sounds carried for great distances and the crouger, deer, elk, moose,rabbits were all over the forest. The peace was profound. I took a twig burning stove with me and Mike and I had sausage and cheese in the snow with ice water running in the steams for hot tea. So a day that used to be family oriented became a hike in beauty and I look forward to Thanksgiving Day more so my "new way" then I did the "old way" with the stuffing, bird,etc. The memories will last forever. You get home now...throw on a couple t-bones, french bread, and a salad while you look over what you camera stored for you. We have read through White01's deep frying turkey and I'm happy for you. Keep it up and enjoy. I go another way...love moparmom