• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy Birthday ISX

stodg73

Just wanted to wish you a great day!!!!!!

Thanks stodg! We will see how it turns out :lol:

Wow made 21! :woot: I remember those day long ago... But Happy Birthday to ya... And many more!

I'll remember to give you the same ration of confidence when you are 41 :lmao: Mom even came in and told me I looked old :ahhh: I told her at least I wasn't bald, yet :whistle:

happy b day. youll be at 50 before youknow it.

I thought just yesterday it was Mikes bday, time is going way too fast. I think I will start test fitting some coffins.

happy birthday ISX...remember there are 4 topless bars with-in 1/4 mile of my house :cheers:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, any redheads? :lmao:

Thanks stodg! We will see how it turns out :lol: I'll remember to give you the same ration of confidence when you are 41 :lmao: Mom even came in and told me I looked old :ahhh: I told her at least I wasn't bald, yet :whistle:

Hair is over-rated!!! I'm getting thinner as I get older............oh well. So are you shaving yet, ISX???:lmao2: I mean your beard, not other "personal" parts like the young folks like to do today!!!!:stuned: Happy Birthday!!!!:cool:

Hair is over-rated!!! I'm getting thinner as I get older............oh well. So are you shaving yet, ISX???:lmao2: I mean your beard, not other "personal" parts like the young folks like to do today!!!!:stuned: Happy Birthday!!!!:cool:

I never skip a day cause my beard starts getting too long and the razor goes into tear mode. I find it very interesting that you know what young folks are doing down "there", you must be on pedolist 23 :lmao2:

I never skip a day cause my beard starts getting too long and the razor goes into tear mode. I find it very interesting that you know what young folks are doing down "there", you must be on pedolist 23 :lmao2:

No, I go by what I hear, or overhear!!!:thumb1::lmao: Oh, to be 21 again!!! I'd get into more trouble now!!!:thumbup2:

Happy Birthday Buddy, its also my wifes Birthday.:hyper:

Thanks. It was a pretty good day other than getting on my dirt bike and a tree running into me. Also ripped a radiator shroud off :banghead: I was surprised how with enough layers, 25F doesn't feel too bad at 55mph :lol: My dad's is tomorrow hahaha. Tell her I said happy bday.
  • Like 1

• Owner

Thanks. It was a pretty good day other than getting on my dirt bike and a tree running into me. Also ripped a radiator shroud off :banghead: I was surprised how with enough layers, 25F doesn't feel too bad at 55mph :lol:

My dad's is tomorrow hahaha.

Tell her I said happy bday.

Tell you dad Happy B DAY as well... :whistle: