• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Just For Mike

dorkweed

A woman from Los Angeles, CA who was a treehugger, a Democrat, and an anti-hunter, purchased a piece of timberland nearRiggins, ID. There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract.She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started toclimb the big tree. As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and gotmany splinters in her crotch. In considerable pain, she hurried to the ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a democrat, and an anti-hunter andhow she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to gowait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her. She sat and waited three hours before thedoctor reappeared. The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?" He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from theEnvironmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of LandManagement before I could remove old-growth timber from a recreational area. I'm sorry, but due to Obama Care, they turned me down." GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• Owner

My high school was 7th through 12th grade, and had a total of 132 kids. My senior class consisted of 12 students.. LOL

Ha Got you beat... High School - Monroe High - over 1,000 worth of Seniors... Classrooms are at least 100 people if not more... Some of the building are 2 story...:stuned:post-2-138698175298_thumb.jpg Then the area I lived in... What is knows as the Valley... Near LA....:rolleyes:post-2-138698175308_thumb.jpg Now you know where I can from to where I'm now living... In the middle of Nowhere Idaho...:thumb1: