• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

No PM e-mail notifications

I got notification from another member yesterday but not from JLwelding again this morning. Also after leaving the site when I come back I still get the red notification box indicating a new message sometimes 2-3 times of checking in even after having read it already. It will disappear after I read it but when I leave and come back it is highlighted again for the same message.

• Owner

Do you have corrupt cookie on your end or corrupt cache file? Basically email is suppose to be sent at particular times when system activity trigger it. In other words it set for every hour to send out notices in the email but if there is no site activity it will be postponed till someone travels this site again. But typically we have enough traffic here ot keep the mail moving... I'll dig a bit on my end and see what I find...

Do you have corrupt cookie on your end or corrupt cache file?

Don't know what this means, I'm puter illiterate. Why would others come through but again tonight JL sent me another PM with no e-mail notification? Seems to only be JL's messages that don't send notifications.

Don't know what this means, I'm puter illiterate. Why would others come through but again tonight JL sent me another PM with no e-mail notification? Seems to only be JL's messages that don't send notifications.

Don't use cookies .... Use reeses peanut butter cups !!! Badaboom !!! I'm going live national at end of year ;)

• Owner

Internet explorer.

So go up to Tools (Left click), Then down to Internet Options (left Click), At the Browsing History part of the window (left Click) the Delete Button, Check mark both TemporaryInternet Files & Cookies the hit delet button. Close the browser and come back and try again.

Don't use cookies .... Use reeses peanut butter cups !!! Badaboom !!! I'm going live national at end of year ;)

OMG! :doh: - :lmao2::lmao:

So go up to Tools (Left click), Then down to Internet Options (left Click), At the Browsing History part of the window (left Click) the Delete Button, Check mark both TemporaryInternet Files & Cookies the hit delet button. Close the browser and come back and try again. OMG! :doh: - :lmao2::lmao:

I clear those on my computer every couple of days already. Still doesn't work. Must be a glitch in JL's settings or something.

• Staff

Kinda similar, so why start a new thread. I am not getting any emails from the site, or TDR.. kinda weird I get them from all the others. I didn't have access to this site for about 5 weeks, and then it started workig again.. but no emails??

• Owner

Give me a bit today I'm going to fiddle with the mail server and setting and see what happens...

--- Update to the previous post...

Ok...

Lets try this I dropped the PHP served email and now directed the site to use the Email server directly. Also then there was queuing of email till later time. Now I disabled the queue to see if it helps with the odd email delays...

• Like 1

It was still funny, I would get notifications from everyones PM's but JLwelding seems his were the only ones not sending out message.

--- Update to the previous post...

Yeh!!!!!!!!! It works now, I got the first e-mail pm notice from JLwelding tonight so whaever you did seemed to do it.:thumb1: