• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

transfer pump switch over

I'm replacing my transfer pump the one on the truck is not the original one,I bought a FASS DDRP 02.The suction is a different style fitting,it seems like a stainless tubing with a quick connect,did anybody ever experience that,to adapt the FASS pump I need to cut the stainless pipe and adapt some kind of a fitting ,in my package they sent me 2 banjo fittings /filter/rubber hose.Not sure what pump they had in there,the suction tubing must have been replaced that quick coupler seems like a good set up,it would be a waste to remove it.:duh:How can I attach pics to my thread

I'm replacing my transfer pump the one on the truck is not the original one,I bought a FASS DDRP 02.The suction is a different style fitting,it seems like a stainless tubing with a quick connect,did anybody ever experience that,to adapt the FASS pump I need to cut the stainless pipe and adapt some kind of a fitting ,in my package they sent me 2 banjo fittings /filter/rubber hose.Not sure what pump they had in there,the suction tubing must have been replaced that quick coupler seems like a good set up,it would be a waste to remove it.:duh:How can I attach pics to my thread

Click the paperclip and add the pics. Otherwise, just upload them to tinypic.com and paste the link here.

as anybody seen that pump set up the suction is a solid tubing with quick connect

The quick disconnect appears to be a Dorman fitting. This is what comes on the truck in OEM stock trim. The previous owner of your truck may have cut the other OEM fitting off. Perhaps you may be able to make one of these fittings work and fabricate the piece you need? :shrug:http://www.vulcanperformance.com/category-s/247.htm

this dorman fitting is on a stainless tubing and goes back to tank,whoever replaced the pump must have change the old set up,if I cut the stainless tubing what is the best way to adapt the flex hose with the banjo fitting to the suction of pump/

what's the thread size I need to buy a banjo fitting

--- Update to the previous post...

One of my Buddy told me it's a M 12x1.5 (metric) I'd like to know the lenght also,did anybody ever installed a FASS pump?

what's the thread size I need to buy a banjo fitting

--- Update to the previous post...

One of my Buddy told me it's a M 12x1.5 (metric) I'd like to know the lenght also,did anybody ever installed a FASS pump?

i just recieved a fass hpfp 095g and it came with all the line and fitting to replace everthing from the tank to the fuel filter.if u want to run your new line to the fuel filter then mine came with a 3/8 x 3/8 push lock 90 degree fitting to replace the banjo bolt fitting if this heps any

mine came with the blue rubber hose and adapters for the push lok fittings where it goes into the filter but i'm not sure of the thread size.if you want to call 770-886-2500 and ask for scott or andy at geno,s they can tell u in a second

didn't have to call,my buddy at the shop had 2 banjo fittings in his junk box and they happened to be the right fit.....thank GOD!!:thumb1: next step hook it up and give it a shot,thanks GUY's,eventually I ll have the cummins on the road:pant:

• 4 weeks later...

all good I'm getting 20 psi at the vp44 inlet.....NICE.....for now all I have is a gauge under the hood,when I rev it right up it drops to 15 psi no load,I,m looking to set up a gauge on the dash somewhere? What,s best?

Wagntagn there are several different gauges out there to choose from but i am in the same bout as you so after doing some reading i decided tomorrow i'm going to oder the 3 in 1 gauge from glowshift. Just google glowshift performance and i think you will be able to find something happy to hear you got her up and running Kevin