• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How Lucky Can You Get

Ok I just have to rub it in a little. Going to Cummins this morning and just thought as I was making the corner. We have Freightliner on one corner and straight across the street is Cummins, down from that is Lone Star Brake & Clutch two blocks down the road is Austin Fuel Injection a full service injection Bosch Reman, another block down and over is International of Austin and then its Lunford Equip around the corner from that, one mile from there is Austin Drive Train.:drool: How lucky can you get?

I usually get all the phone #'s lined up and park by them and call for prices on what I am looking for then just drive up to the one with the best pricing on what I happen to need at the time. Same goes for any parts house. I always make about 4-5 calls to the locals before deciding on where to go.

I'm not far off, JL....Kenworth, Peterbuilt, Monroe Tractor and Regional International (Cummins dealer) 10 miles south of me. KD Diesel Injection halfway between me and there, and a GREAT friction place, Rochester Brake and Clutch, 10 miles north, downtown. Cummins Northeast an hour west in Buffalo or an hour east in Syracuse. Hookups for light and medium duty parts from a friend in the business.Good thing, else I couldn't afford to keep this pile!! :lol::spend:

I used to live right around the corner from ITP, when I lived off Research Blvd. Before that, I was in little Tijuana, also known as Ease Riverside Dr. :doh:I worked up at Alta Mere, which I understand is no longer there, off 183.

I used to live right around the corner from ITP, when I lived off Research Blvd. Before that, I was in little Tijuana, also known as Ease Riverside Dr. :doh: I worked up at Alta Mere, which I understand is no longer there, off 183.

Thats right they changed Austin Drive Train to Inland Truck Parts. What was Alta Mere? Ease Riverside:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you got that right.