• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

12 valve cummins in a rogator

I have a 2000 rogator high clearance sprayer and it has a 12 valve cummins with the inline pump. After last season it was in the yard idling and all of it sudden it started to flutuate. I changed the fuel filters and took it out the field and opened it up to fuel throttle 2350 rpms and then it started to flutuate all over the place.do you think its the transfer pump and if it is what will a fass system do for me in this application Thanks JD63

what should the pressure be on the transfer pump for the 5.9 with a 7100 on it, also if the transfer pump is gone will it take out the injection pump like it does on the vp44, and also what differences does a fass system have over a stock transfer pump on my set up Thanks jd63

Make sure the fuel lines are good. I see on ag equipment all the time that it gets dry and cracked and suck air. Some times they smoke also. Just fixed a fuel line on a New Holland Bi directional tractor a few weeks ago that had a bad fuel line feeding the cummins in it also, that one smoked pretty bad and wouldn't even go to high idle it was sucking so much air.