• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla XZT+, non-published 3000 tune

flagmanruss

I'm anxiously awaiting getting my truck back from the shop. I have the Quadzilla XZT+. After installation, the tunes are downloaded to your computer & one power tune at a time may be installed in the XZT+ box in the highest setting. There are many power tunes available from the Quadzilla site & power tunes can be changed at will. Installing a power tune overwrites the prevous setting. (I believe the stock and economy tunes can not be changed.) I read about a "more agressive" non-published "3000 tune" on another forum. It is down loaded first to your computer then to the XZT+ box, the same as any other power tune. It is being shared by email so of course I had to have it. I can email it to anyone interested. PM me. Choice of tune depends on your use & trials on your individual truck. Thanks, Russ

• Like 1

The 2000 tune is more aggressive. The 3000 tune can be downloaded from their website and is sort of a fix for the trucks that shudder from their other tunes. My truck still shudders up hills if I am towing something and it is under 40 degrees. The 3 cylinder high idle goes on all the time too. You can choose different 2000 or 3000 tunes that chang when the high idle comes on. All of this is on their website.

• 3 weeks later...