• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Heat Shield for the BHAF

32 minutes ago, dripley said:

Dude, FWIW she called my BHAF support a widget. So i just want to see hers. Petty fair trade in my eyes. 

I did indeed call your part a widget so everyone just take it easy!!!

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, leety said:

I did indeed call your part a widget so everyone just take it easy!!!

I knew when I typed my response it could be taken in more ways than one, but the more I typed the more I could not resist. Here's to being 7 seven years old again, boys and girls. 

No offense meant nor taken, just another good day on the forum!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, dripley said:

I knew when I typed my response it could be taken in more ways than one, but the more I typed the more I could not resist. Here's to being 7 seven years old again, boys and girls. 

No offense meant nor taken, just another good day on the forum!!!!

Being 7 is always fun, besides that's my favorite prime number LOL :-)

Life's too short to not be silly whenever you can get away with it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, leety said:

Being 7 is always fun, besides that's my favorite prime number LOL :-)

Life's too short to not be silly whenever you can get away with it.

A little younger than 7 but I long for the days of life so simple.post-338-0-56568500-1444183904_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...