• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I installed the flip up tow mirrors a few years ago, and I can't be the only one wondering about this. When you have the mirrors flipped up, there's what looks like a removable tab that's on the arm, i'm wondering if it's not for like turn signals?..... anybody know, or just a pattern in the design

post-10771-138698176969_thumb.jpg

Can you post a pic? I looked at my stock ones and can't figure out what your talking about. I ordered a set of after market ones for a buddies truck off e-bay and they came with the convex mirrors. They were made by the same OEM manufacture and even had the power and heater option for $230 for the pair. Don

Guess I'm not very good at descriptions, but I know what i'm talking about.... I bought these from the Dodge Dealer, and they installed them for $20 bucks

post-10771-138698176972_thumb.jpg

how much did you pay for the mirrors? do you know if theres two sizes of this style of mirrors, long arm and short arm? Also want to get those mirrors!

Man, I really don't exactly remember, around 230, paid the dealer 20 bucks to install. Bought them at the Dodge dealer in Waxahachie, TX. I had the original mirrors with power and heat, these are manual. I would like to find a set with power and heat.

Mine came on the truck... tow package.I don't have the power... I guess I wish I did. I love my tow mirrors in, just hate to flip them out & go through it all to get them adjusted. When we go on vacation I just leave them out until we get home. I don't really like having the mirrors UP and out. I'm just used to being able to look over them. I'd better like mirrors that could be slid out or a slip on that fit these big mirrors.

how much did you pay for the mirrors? do you know if theres two sizes of this style of mirrors, long arm and short arm? Also want to get those mirrors!

This is where I ordered mine but the prices have went up in just the last few months. Mine are manual came with the brackets.

Wow mine don't have that and they are the factory set ordered with the truck :neutral:.

I have the stockers on my 03 and they dont have this either.

You can get the true OEM mirrors off E-Bay for about $280-$340 with power and heat. I ordered a set for a buddy and they work great and had the same part numbers on the tag that my have. Here is a set for $189.95 not sure who they are made by though, do some research and remember the cheapest is not always the best nor is the most expensive the best :smart:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Truck-Power-Heated-Towing-Left-Right-Mirrors-Set-Pair-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem483f3e4053QQitemZ310298689619QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories