• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hey gang... Give a helping hand to RamForum.com

• Owner

Would any of you guys and gals be willing to give aid to a fellow forum owner? RamForum.com can use some information and tales from you guys and gals. Their diesel database is rather empty and its really hard to attract anyone to visit a forum if the forum areas are empty. So I'm going to be aiding RamForums.com and getting them jump started with information. Is there any other people willing to jump in with me? :shrug: I got to admit after wondering through their site they have a huge wealth of Gasoline power Ram information... So come follow me and give them a hand gang... www.ramforum.com http://www.ramforum.com/f65/

don't even get me started on the registration woes LOL I've prolly tried 20 times over the past few days. :cry: I always get the same conclusion:

Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you believe this is in error

That part of the registration is now gone , you should be ok now

--- Update to the previous post...

Its not the 5 + 5 spam deal, its that stop forum spam one that goes to a database and looks over normal usernames that are used for spam accounts. If you are trying to sign up as say Matt and that username has been used a lot with spammers, it gets blocked. Now if you add a few numbers to your username for now - Matt1234, it will let you in and we can change your username to what they want after the signup.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...