• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Back at it again...

Mopar1973Man

hope that was an aluminum wrench. 4' iron is tuff to hump all day.

Yeah it was, even still it had a big bend on the handle. I assume a breaker bar in conjunction with the fork truck did that. Kinda weird how I work, something like that for pipe yet I take my whole truck apart with a 1/4" socket set :lmao:

Get back to work! I just put in 25 hours saturday/sunday. Welfare is starting to look pretty appealing :lmao:

There is a trick to it though. As you get more wore out/sore, leverage is key. We did a whole bunch of pipe fitting and by the end of the day I was using a 4ft pipe wrench to tighten 1/2" lines lol. I didn't see the need to tighten real good with a small wrench when I could just let the big one drop, tightening it without any effort from me.

So ISX, you were handling "the big tool" most of the weekend then right??!!!:duh::lmao2::lmao:

So it was a normal weekend then.:rolleyes:

--- Update to the previous post...

I'm suppose to write down how much wood on the permit and the date and time...

As for me I pull another load last night and I'm quiting for the time being. I'm phyiscally screwed up now. My lower back is sore, my left ankle giving me crap, etc... So As for my firewood hauling it completed for the moment. Time to relax let the wood dry in these 90-100*F temps. While the wood is drying it give me a chance to heal up a bit.

So, in essence, it is an "honor system"...........unless a man with a badge shows up while your cutting or at your ranch where you've go 15cords, but only paid for 2!!!!:stuned::duh:

• Owner

So, in essence, it is an "honor system"...........unless a man with a badge shows up while your cutting or at your ranch where you've go 15cords, but only paid for 2!!!!:stuned::duh:

What if I had a trade with someone for wood? What if I purchased wood from another person? What if I harvested from 2 different forests? There is no way to account for what is here on the property and what I've harvested or or purchased.

Mike - how you guys get those 500+lb cross-sections into the truck, let alone, stacked that high?

Simple we lift them on the truck together as a team.

So ISX, you were handling "the big tool" most of the weekend then right??!!!:duh::lmao2::lmao:

So it was a normal weekend then.:rolleyes:

More like every time I go to the bathroom. How you know anything about it though.......along with all the other things you seem to know about..teach me a little more about you :smart::evilgrin:

Mike, I wasn't arguing, I was just "axing"!!:duh: You get your $5 permit for this national forest and your $7 permit for that one................who's checking on you?????:shrug:Not that I care by the way.........it's national forest..........owned by us.................."We The People".........we technically shouldn't need a permit at all!!!!!! Later my friend!!!!!:cool:

• Owner

Mike, I wasn't arguing, I was just "axing"!!:duh: You get your $5 permit for this national forest and your $7 permit for that one................who's checking on you?????:shrug: Not that I care by the way.........it's national forest..........owned by us.................."We The People".........we technically shouldn't need a permit at all!!!!!! Later my friend!!!!!:cool:

No problem... But I've been asked that a few times like I explain to everyone how do you tell if... :shrug: Your so right... I shouldn't have to have permit I shouldn't have to pay for firewood... I shouldn't be cleaning up the USFS mess they caused... Time to get off the soap box... :lmao: