• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Your plastic and garbage!

hex0rz

Always knew they made plastics from petroleum, but to turn it back is pretty slick. I think i might need to see more before i poured liquid plastic in my tank though.Jordan, i have slapped that dam bug of your 1500 times and it wont die.

Jordan, i have slapped that dam bug of your 1500 times and it wont die.

From all the responses on this thread, this is all I comment about! :lmao: It gets me every time too! On the other hand, does it seem like I'am now no longer a dry sponge and have become saturated to the point of releasing some of my excess knowledge? For $900 to get this setup, I would say there is a potential for BIG return! If you can't use it for auto fuel, you sure could use it for other stuff! Say heat?

• Owner

From all the responses on this thread, this is all I comment about! :lmao: It gets me every time too! On the other hand, does it seem like I'am now no longer a dry sponge and have become saturated to the point of releasing some of my excess knowledge? For $900 to get this setup, I would say there is a potential for BIG return! If you can't use it for auto fuel, you sure could use it for other stuff! Say heat?

Good point you could burn the fuel in say a oil heater... :thumbup2::smart:

I dunno what the longterm effects would be using it in an engine. But I have seen some videos of people using the fuel for engines. I dunno whats necessarily involved in making it clean enough to use it for an engine, but I would probably try and analyze the stability of it and all the things associated that a quality fuel needs to be in order to be acceptable to be burnt in an engine such as our good ol' cummins.

• Owner

That's where the good ol Ppumped 12V cummins will swallow nearly anything for fuels... Jet fuel, kerosene, waste engine oil, etc... What wrong with a bit of plastic diesel... :rolleyes:Sorry I just have a hard time with it still... But with more study and getting popular it will come along and be accepted... Most likely not by EPA though... :rolleyes:

Hhehe, yep, I really went wrong getting a 24v vp44. If I had known about it earlier, I would definitely have gone for a 12v.If I ever get enough money to throw around and can p-pump my 24v, I will do it just so I can make it burn just about anything!SCREW the EPA! :tease: ...wait, did I say that out loud?