• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Honda civic overheating

Heavyd1980

Hey guys i know its been a long time since ive been on but ive been working about 65 hours a week for 7 days a week!! Since my truck is down i have been driving my trusty ol 93 honda civic with a 1.5l non V-tec and this morning i noticed that the temp gauge was well above where it noramlly rides!! So i turned on the heater and it dropped down where it noramlly runs and it was blowing hot air. So then i turned off the heater and it slowly rose back up even doing 70 mph down the highway! It wont drop unless the heater is running. So im thinking a stuck thermostat??? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!!

Very funny Rogan!:ahhh: Im not sure about the radiator being plugged up i will take it to the car wash after work and try to clean it out! Do you think it would be a good idea to flush the system while im there? If so whats the best way or stuff to use??

@ Delano - got a pic of your truck (bigger one) with the 35s? I'm kinda curious, as I'm coming up on needing new tires.. Even though I'll most likely go with 235s again.. /threadjack@Mike - what's the coolant capacity of the dodge?

@ Delano - got a pic of your truck (bigger one) with the 35s? I'm kinda curious, as I'm coming up on needing new tires.. Even though I'll most likely go with 235s again.. /threadjack @Mike - what's the coolant capacity of the dodge?

I will take a new pic and send it to ya! got an email address you want it to go to?