Mopar1973Man.Com LLC
  • Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Where do you run gauges through the firewall

I have all my gauges and comp ran through the hole that the clutch rod goes through so im gonna have to change them out. Do you with stick shifts drill a hole or is there a better spot?

On my truck there is another hole with a rubber gromet just to the left of where the big harness comes through the firewall (looking under the dash inside the cab). It is just to the right of the parking brake lever. :thumbup2:
  • Like 2

On my truck there is another hole with a rubber gromet just to the left of where the big harness comes through the firewall (looking under the dash inside the cab). It is just to the right of the parking brake lever. :thumbup2:

I ran through this same hole BUT it's getting crowded. I thought after that there was a good spot to the right of the steering column to come out between the engine & the steering in the engine compartment. Want to be high enough up to minimize water splash and with no obstructions to deal with. Has anyone done this?