• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wife's missing... last seen driving my truck...

flagmanruss

DESCRIPTION:

Maroon Dodge 2001.5 QC, 2500, Cummins 5.9L 24V Turbo Diesel, AirDog150, big line, RE47 auto, 4X4, 4.10, Michelin 265/75R16 LTX A/T, 8800gvw, camper pkg, tow pkg, plow pkg, TCW3, Turbo back 4" SS exhaust, 5" tip, 36" FTE spiral resonator, straight through "muffler". IAT (mpg) fooler, XZT+. 59k

PICTURE:

Posted Image

REWARD for Safe return (perferably with full fuel tank!)

Early this morning, wife took the truck load of lawn furnature to the daughter who's closed on a house yesterday. Was supposed to be back by noon to swap vehicles & she's volunteering at a Cajun Music Festival... camping out in staff area... beginning to get dark now.

DESCRIPTION:

Maroon Dodge 2001.5 QC, 2500, Cummins 5.9L 24V Turbo Diesel, AirDog150, big line, RE47 auto, 4X4, 4.10, Michelin 265/75R16 LTX A/T, 8800gvw, camper pkg, tow pkg, plow pkg, TCW3, Turbo back 4" SS exhaust, 5" tip, 36" FTE spiral resonator, straight through "muffler". IAT (mpg) fooler, XZT+. 59k

PICTURE:

Posted Image

REWARD for Safe return (perferably with full fuel tank!)

Early this morning, wife took the truck load of lawn furnature to the daughter who's closed on a house yesterday. Was supposed to be back by noon to swap vehicles & she's volunteering at a Cajun Music Festival... camping out in staff area... beginning to get dark now.

When she finally makes it home take her keys away and tell her she's grounded.:tease::whistle:

Dunno what's up? Daughter was supposed to have been moving with a pod they filled... supposed to be delivered to the new house tomorrow. Wife probably got sucked into helping the independant ones move... She was supposed to set up today, get her staff id & meeting tonight... it'll be cute setting up her little tent in the dark. I just hate have others drive my truck...

Yes, I presumed ya'll git the Redneck humor. (Kind of a take off on "Woman wanted, must have boat & motor... send picture of boat & motor".)She was gone from 8 AM, got home at 11. Showered & changed clothes & went back to the music festival... until Monday... with HER car. A friend has their car parked to save a spot for her tent... Let's see 12 midnight now, get there about 12:30 start setting the tent up... Seems she was delayed so long in the city, nothing like a big truck in narrow side streets... getting daughter moved, didn't even have time to come home before reporting to the music fest... served her volunteer shift before coming home. Probably ran the truck all over... she put the TCW3 oil in & filled it after the last jaunt... hope she did again. The full moon is out but no point in inspecting the truck tonight. She's been practicing her guitar with some pros for a couple of years... learning music & figuring out chords... I get to stay home & enjoy peace & quiet.