• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Did anyone 'sense' something today?

rancherman

How come they all have trench coats? I want one now.

'trench coats' and regionally, AKA 'dusters', were almost a fad about the time you were born....(assuming you are early 20's..) with the youth at the time.. They were even BANNED at certain gatherings! Mine was the black 'oilskin' Duster... it was a medium canvas soaked with special waterproofing oil... and had the split right up to the crotch.. (ease of riding horse or bike).. and had the badass turn up collar.:cool: I learned quickly folks 'in town' didn't like the image! :whistle: as for why? ahem, can you imagine the arsenal of hardware that might be 'hanging' around? Plus, they help keep you warm!

'trench coats' and regionally, AKA 'dusters', were almost a fad about the time you were born....(assuming you are early 20's..) with the youth at the time.. They were even BANNED at certain gatherings! Mine was the black 'oilskin' Duster... it was a medium canvas soaked with special waterproofing oil... and had the split right up to the crotch.. (ease of riding horse or bike).. and had the badass turn up collar.:cool: I learned quickly folks 'in town' didn't like the image! :whistle: as for why? ahem, can you imagine the arsenal of hardware that might be 'hanging' around? Plus, they help keep you warm!

:lmao: So funny cause it sounds so ironic to do these days. I'll wear it at my inauguration and see what happens. You think obama is packing under that thing? :lol:

• Owner

We have 4 more years of this ________ ! :cry: Then if we (the voters) are smart enough to not vote in another of the same kind, we will have many years of work to dig ourselves out and repair the damage that has been done. :pray:

I'm we the people that didn't vote were even smarter. Because how do you vote ofr the lesser of two evils? They are both evil so neither Mom or I voted.

I'm we the people that didn't vote were even smarter. Because how do you vote ofr the lesser of two evils? They are both evil so neither Mom or I voted.

That is so true Mike! So many forums online have party to party blaming each other, saying this guy does that, that guy is just trying to 'fix' the other guys' mistakes..... and the "SHEEP" just keep CLINGING to the 'same ol same ol' Meanwhile, our debt has become totally unserviceable. And NOBODY cares! The smirks and guffaws behind obama's back when he gave his 'fiscal cliff' speech a few weeks back, (and these were HIS comrades) told me VOLUMES!! If a person really wanted to 'serve' his Country, and spent millions of dollars on the campaign trail, you would think he/she would at least have the decency to 'look' concerned when 16.5 TRILLION dollars of their 'constituants' money is at stake!