• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

Well first off I would like to thank Cajflynn for the wonderful donation of his used RV275 injectors, which happen to show up in todays mail. i'll get some pics up soon... In the mean time I'm going to gather up a few supplies for installing them. :woot:

Does anyone know where I can get copper shims and fresh O-rings for these???

Holy Cow!!! :eek: I looked up the numbers on the injector and...

0432193635 / 4183

Comes back as either a RV275 or a 300 HP injector...:confused:

Still much better than stock! :thumbsup:

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=60&stc=1&d=1260397958

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=61&stc=1&d=1260397958

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=62&stc=1&d=1260397958

post-2-138698162296_thumb.jpg

post-2-138698162304_thumb.jpg

post-2-138698162312_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

Well first off I would like to thank Cajflynn for the wonderful donation of his used RV275 injectors, which happen to show up in todays mail. i'll get some pics up soon... In the mean time I'm going to gather up a few supplies for installing them. :woot:

Does anyone know where I can get copper shims and fresh O-rings for these???

Holy Cow!!! :eek: I looked up the numbers on the injector and...

0432193635 / 4183

Comes back as either a RV275 or a 300 HP injector...:confused:

Still much better than stock! :thumbsup:

0 432193635 is a 40-50hp increase (RV Stock Injector) 275hp

It is the most economical(in price) increase injector I carry for that year model. But you managed to to find an even better price than I have. Not much can beat free, good job.:wow:

I'm waiting for a call from industrial injection on the part numbers and pricing for your washers and O-rings.

Kenny

Edited by KT Performance
  • Like 1

• Owner

Hmmm... Not a bad idea being is was last done at ~95K miles... Hard to tell if its the nasty winterized fuel... Valve Lash... Or the Extreme cold... :confused: Man I'm going buggy looking at these Injection sitting on my desk right next to me... Oh I want to go out and slam in a set of sticks right now and go play... :ahh:

• Owner

Well... The local one in Grangeville, ID is well rather more for farm machinery... Not much for the Dodge Cummins... But there is a Cummins dealer in Boise, ID but its 3 hours away... So either way I would have to drive long distance or just order it anyways... I'm in the middle of Nowhere Idaho...:lmao: The closest town to me has a population of 300 people...:eek:

Once you drive the RV275's you will want more,trust me as it happens to everyone,LOL.Then when you get a good set of injectors,ones that really plant you in the seat,you will be on the long slippery slope many of us are on now. Careful now as once you start the slide there is no stopping it....:eek::biggrin::thumbsup:.......Andy

• Owner

The bomb bug bit me long ago... :lmao: But i've got a mild goal that i want to reach which is 400 HP to the ground. Don't nee more than that being 400 HP is quite mean when driving on ICE. Or out on a muddy hill side pulling trees. After watching and studying the forum and people I found right at or around 400-450 HP is a good stopping point becasue you won't need turbo upgrade, or bunch of mods to keep thing from breaking... That why I had my eyes set on a set of RV275's so long is because is a mild upgrade in power but most claim a mild increase in MPG too... :cool:

• Like 1

The Rv275's will not get you to 400hp,nor will the HX35 without major heat issues.I am in agreement that 400-450 is a good stout daily driver but you will need more injector and more charger to attain that goal safely........AndyP.S.-If you think that 400-450 on ice and snow is fun,try that feat with 600 and a 12v where you can only regulate it with the 4wd lever,LOL.

• Like 1