• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel line system OEM fuel filter to VP.

Looking for the best way to re plumb between the fuel filter and the injection pump. I need to include a connection for the fuel pressure gauge and a way to bleed off air from the system following filter change. I like the needle valve concept as a way to shut down the cross connection and act as a snubber. Want to eliminate the banjo bolts. Someone must have pictures. Also sources for the parts would be appreciated.

• Staff

You are a stones throw from me. You are lucky because like me, you live close to Source Automotive (Clackamas) or Vulcan Performance in Vancouver Washington. I've been to both of these places many times and always glad I did Business with them.

I can't see your sig but if you have a 98-99 truck with old style filter housing then I have just the thing for you. I wanted the same thing as you so I called Eric at Vulcan and he hooked me up with this[ATTACH]5152[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5153[/ATTACH]It worked great for changing fuel filters, close the valve and bleed the air out, prime he pump and open the valve.

post-10176-138698198828_thumb.jpg

post-10176-138698198838_thumb.jpg

Hey, thanks for posting those pics, Ryan. I have a big line kit I need to install, and it said to put the tapped elbow at the VP, but I want the tapped elbow at the filter housing, but I figured it didn't really matter.

I actually put it at the pump now since I put on the later styler filter housing.