• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Great Move

olred92

Well its been a while since I have been on. Been real busy at work and been working on the "Great Move" lol. Fiance and I got the house closed on Friday and been busy getting furniture and appliances and moving them in. Had the gooseneck trailer behind the truck Friday night to try and get it all in one trip and had it almost full. We got a couch, love seat, washer, dryer, and fridge in that trip. Moved the bed Saturday after work and hauled the small tractor down the cut the grass and cut the 5 acres at her moms house while I had the tractor there. then went and got groceries that night and a new tv lol. And then back to work Monday and ended up working over Monday and Tuesday. First day I got off on time and had to come to my house and start packing my stuff lol

Ya, so let me get this straight; you have lived all over the country but never moved once!:lmao:

Moving the RV is much easier than the house. the house just sits there minding its on business, waiting for me to return. It probably does wonder how much "stuff" my wife can put in it.:wow:

• Owner

So far I've techinically moved only once. From Mission Hills, CA to New Meadows, ID.But I've livied in RV's as well at different jobs sites and such. Managed a motel from a RV, worked at auto body shop from a RV, even washed dishes at a restruant living in a RV. As for home. There is no place other like it. :)