• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

It's been cold up in ND

Funny pic! Reminded me of a a goat my inlaws had on their dairy when they still milked, dead of winter the goat would walk up to a bedded down cow and head but the cow to get up and move and then the goat would lay down in the cows warm bed.:lmao:Amazing how smart some animals can be.But really................ why does everyone think it is cold in ND? Northern Minnesota and Montana get way colder than we do almost all the time.We are the land of extremes. 100*+ along with 85% humidity in summer and -25 or less in winter with 30-40 mph winds "This helps keep the mosquitos under control.":surrender:Heck we have been having days with 40-50* temps swings from 70* during the day to 20* at night the last couple weeks, gotta love spring and fall in the North country.

I still laugh everytime I see that poster with the cows saying "Eat more Chicken". :lmao: In my mind that is a superb 'Chic fil a' ad.

They started that campaign 15 years ago when I built my first one. The bill boards are exceptional. I don't think there are many that are alike. It has been successful for them and been keeping food on my table for quite some time now.