• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

raptor 150 running real slow

ok people, lol, i have a 2001 dodge cummins with a edge comp box, air dog raptor pump and i just installed a 63mm turbo on it and this afternoon i noticed that my airdog raptor sounded really sick, slow and idling at 10 psi instead of the 20 i have it set to..... it has been bothering me cause i blew about 3 fuses today and its about 95 degrees out in the great state of texas!!! i checked everything and the batts seem good the truck starts without any problem the batts are runnig at 12.5v shut down... any ideas any one? lol:banghead:

Okay so I pulled it off and there was diesel fuel in my motor. Guess the shafts seal went bad. Have a warranty replacement on my way :hyper:

- - - Updated - - -

This. Really has nothing to do with my raptor.......... But I just put in a s300sx3. 63 mm turbo and made me up a pvc turbo to intercooler tube and when I hit round 35 pounds mine slide right off. Would this be a boot issue or clamps?

• Staff

Okay so I pulled it off and there was diesel fuel in my motor. Guess the shafts seal went bad. Have a warranty replacement on my way :hyper:

- - - Updated - - -

This. Really has nothing to do with my raptor.......... But I just put in a s300sx3. 63 mm turbo and made me up a pvc turbo to intercooler tube and when I hit round 35 pounds mine slide right off. Would this be a boot issue or clamps?

Do you have to pay for shipping is all? Thank you.

Warranty is one thing, being down for a week or better is another. Been considering ordering a second pump that has all the same fittings. Swap out would take maybe 15 minutes. Wonder if you can buy a raptor without the hoses and electrical for say a hundred bucks cheaper. The kits usually run $120 or so if bought separate.

• Staff

PVC? I know its rated for some good psi, but not the heat and pressure cycles...

Warranty is one thing, being down for a week or better is another. Been considering ordering a second pump that has all the same fittings. Swap out would take maybe 15 minutes. Wonder if you can buy a raptor without the hoses and electrical for say a hundred bucks cheaper. The kits usually run $120 or so if bought separate.

I have my oem carter pump for just that purpose. I carry it with me anytime I venture far from home and can have it installed and running in about 15 minutes. No it will not put out the pressure of an aftermarket pump but it will allow me to nurse it on home (or wherever Im headed) and then deal with the issue. Beats spending several hundred dollars on a spare pump that will more than likely fall out of warranty sitting on the shelf collecting dust :wink: