• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New from Northern Ohio. Came from Ford to give Cummins a try

jshalala

Hey all, I am from the north eastern ohio area. Right outside of Akron, pretty close to Wooster.

Just traded one of my Powerstrokes for a 2001 Dodge 2500 with the 5.9 and 6speed. Really like it so far.

The guy I got it from was not the most honest guy in the world but so far the truck seems pretty solid minus some minor problems.

Looks like a pretty decent forum here, hope to learn more about these trucks!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Two very nice looking truck in the picture. Oh... You need to more pictures posted. I see what looks like a backhoe behind the truck. Then the nose of the RV trailer. Oh well need so pictures of you hauling stuff. :wink:

Congrads on the Dodge though! :thumbup2:

Thanks! I like it so far.

I traded the Ford in the pic for the dodge. We used the backhoe to move the fuel transfer tanks from one truck to another and that is his 32ft Camper that he travels the country with.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome, nice looking truck you got there. You're not to far from me, I'm just down in Millersburg.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

nice! Maybe I'll see you around sometime. I was just in Millersburg last week for a friends wedding. It was at gospel haven church I think. Amish buggies all over the place lol