• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Perfect Gal for Michael???

dorkweed

:rolleyes: Talk about easy splittin'. If that was hard wood, her back would be gone; ask me how I know.Bend those knees!! :ahhh:Accidents do happen - she'll be missing some toes, or a foot before too long, especially with her posture. :doh:Although, I agree with what was said above. We all know Mike was the camera man. :nono:

If she is one of those barefoot with nature type of people, that would be just as bad as dating a smoker! Imagine what kind of beastly feet she would have/has!

Versus what??????????:shrug::banghead: Having painful bunions, calcium deposits, deformed toes and a sore back from wearing "fashionable" shoes all the time??? I'll bet she's got none of those self-imposed maladies. I'd like to see her "screaming beaver" chainsaw though!!!:cool::2cents::thumbup2:
  • Like 1

Versus what??????????:shrug::banghead: Having painful bunions, calcium deposits, deformed toes and a sore back from wearing "fashionable" shoes all the time??? I'll bet she's got none of those self-imposed maladies. I'd like to see her "screaming beaver" chainsaw though!!!:cool::2cents::thumbup2:

"Nice beaver!" :lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

• Owner

I like woman that are not afraid to work hard at anything. I don't want a Barbie Doll that is too scared to get dirty. I want a woman with some brains upstairs too. Like I know of a gal lives near me about my age and she is rare to see her outside working. When does does she'll split firewood and some yard work. But rare. The rest of the time she stay cleaned up and pretty. Hates to get dirty. :duh: