• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Elk herd

gassernomore

Thought some of you might like these pics. This was on Hi Way 22 in N. Oregon about 40 mi from the ocean. The herd was just grazing and right by the road. The herd was about 50 strong. The one picture with them looking at the camera was caused by my son's 06 Dodge that is straight piped. He reved the engine and the whole herd looked up at us. Never seen a herd that big in numbers.

post-198-138698162598_thumb.jpg

post-198-138698162606_thumb.jpg

post-198-138698162614_thumb.jpg

Awesome pics! Good catch!There is supposed to be a herd north of Florance OR, the warning signs are everyplace down there, but I have yet to see them. When ever we see the signs that say watch out for the elk, we slow down to look, again I haven't seen them yet...

• Owner

Here is my friendly winter deer... http://forum.mopar1973man.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=143&stc=1&d=1262274881 I get these critter every winter camped out in my yard. They get so bold that they will walk right up to the house and eat the ivy right off the house. Never got to trim the ivy they do it for us every winter...:lmao2:

post-2-138698162634_thumb.jpg