• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

something you don,t see eveyday

thracing

some of the guy,s that work for me went out at noon today for a rip on the sledsthere is a trail out back of the shop we call the hydro lines ,this is what they run into the deer where not even scared of the guys they just moved over and stood there looking at them as they drove by ,they even would come up to see if you had anything to eat in your hand jim said he counted about 105 total

post-10029-138698162734_thumb.jpg

post-10029-138698162742_thumb.jpg

• Owner

my intentions was to share those pix with you guys ,thought you might like them was not looking to be slamed ,but rest asured i will have jim in my office first thing this morning for a chat, never have i had too question any of my guy,s word before but it will be dealt with ,as for the thread you can deleat it moparman ,i would have never posted it knowing it was,nt the truth robert hoover thracing

my intentions was to share those pix with you guys ,thought you might like them was not looking to be slamed ,but rest asured i will have jim in my office first thing this morning for a chat, never have i had too question any of my guy,s word before but it will be dealt with ,as for the thread you can deleat it moparman ,i would have never posted it knowing it was,nt the truth robert hoover thracing

We're all friends here. Nobody doubts your integrity. :thumbsup: Sounds like Jim is in some trouble. No matter what the pictures are still cool. Thanks for sharing.

• Owner

Naw no big deal just given you a ration of crap... :lmao:

I think someone might be pulling your leg. I got an email on Dec. 21st with the same two pictures. If you do a Google search for " Snowmobile trail closed due to traffic jam", you'll find it posted in many places.

I figure I would do a simple search and BAM the list grew... :shocked2: Edited by Mopar1973Man