• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Question?

Mopar1973Man

BNSF is huge in my area as well and always hiring, the thing that kept me from trying for a job with them over the years was the odd hours of work and always on call for many of the positions plus I am not for union jobs either, I don't like living life on the road 8 hours at a time. I like my head on my own pillow at night.

Thats why i work in a "craft". Im actually holding a day job for the last year and i work 730-330 with tue/wed off. Have 88 people below me in my town alone and another 20 or so in my district. Im pro union but i wish the unions could get back to the way/reason they were started. We get ran over by the company and the union cant do much. Oh well. Its good pay, great insurance, and i will have an amazing retirement. My dad retired as a machinist after 31 years and he makes more money sitting at home than i do showing up to work. And he never invested in a 401k.