• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Sign in to follow this  
jonathan1950

Speed Hut Gauges

Just wondering if anyone has used these gauges?  I just received fuel and egt gauges.  They seem like nice gauges, they have a high and low warning light and they are not overly expensive.

speedhut.com

For me:

#1:  they don't have 2-1/8" gauges (52mm)

#2:  $180 for a boost gauge is assinine, IMHO.

/myspeedhutrant

Then I am glad that I did not get the boost gauge.  I did not pay $180 for my two gauges and since my Glowshift fuel and EGT are not working any longer I do not need the 2 1/8'" but the 2 1/16" so they should fit nicely into my pillar.  Just wondering if anyone has used these or not though?

I've got dipricol's and isspro. Slowly been going over to isspro as the dipricols wear out, haha. Only had one burn out on me so far. So I've got 2 dipricols and 2 isspros. I'm liking the isspros. The dipricols seem to be great, but definitely not as bright.

Although, I think it was killer, the guy who had the 3cyl high idle issue at sub below temps, I notices he had some pretty nice looking gauges. Hes running these:

http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/MaxTow-Truck-Gauge-Series.aspx

If I was in the market for some, I'd probably would be replacing mine with these.

• Like 1

I have a maxtow fuel pressure in mine and have had nothing but problems with it readin accuratly. The needle looks like a windshield wiper when you barely touch he pedal. Ended up installing a mechancial gauge as well to make sure i have good preasure. I was talking to a rep at airdog and he said that for some reason glowshift gauges never read right on their pumps.

I MEANT 2-1/16", not 2-1/8"  LOL 52mm.

The Speed Huts are 2-5/8", or 60mm.  aka:  HUGE  lol

The two that I ordered are 2 1/16".  I am still working on getting them installed and will post pictures when I have them up and running, but they are 52 mm and fit into my A pillar pod.

that's weird..  I didn't see any on the site..  at least, not of the ones I looked at.. 

No worries, anyway.  Let us know how they work (and look) when you're done!

Got them installed yesterday, so far, I have not driven very much yet, but they seem good.  They have a low and high warning light, I have set them but since I have not driven the truck much I have not had a lot of experience yet.  So far they seem good, it will be nice having the warning lights built in, I guess only time will tell how good they are.