• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Speed Hut Gauges

Then I am glad that I did not get the boost gauge.  I did not pay $180 for my two gauges and since my Glowshift fuel and EGT are not working any longer I do not need the 2 1/8'" but the 2 1/16" so they should fit nicely into my pillar.  Just wondering if anyone has used these or not though?

I've got dipricol's and isspro. Slowly been going over to isspro as the dipricols wear out, haha. Only had one burn out on me so far. So I've got 2 dipricols and 2 isspros. I'm liking the isspros. The dipricols seem to be great, but definitely not as bright.

Although, I think it was killer, the guy who had the 3cyl high idle issue at sub below temps, I notices he had some pretty nice looking gauges. Hes running these:

http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/MaxTow-Truck-Gauge-Series.aspx

If I was in the market for some, I'd probably would be replacing mine with these.

• Like 1

I have a maxtow fuel pressure in mine and have had nothing but problems with it readin accuratly. The needle looks like a windshield wiper when you barely touch he pedal. Ended up installing a mechancial gauge as well to make sure i have good preasure. I was talking to a rep at airdog and he said that for some reason glowshift gauges never read right on their pumps.

Got them installed yesterday, so far, I have not driven very much yet, but they seem good.  They have a low and high warning light, I have set them but since I have not driven the truck much I have not had a lot of experience yet.  So far they seem good, it will be nice having the warning lights built in, I guess only time will tell how good they are.