• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

San Francisco Vs. Green Bay

dorkweed

Nope, I know a bunch of people who are.  They are crazy.  Temps around 0 with winds around 20. I am not a big fan but I think this game will be talked about for a long time afterwords.  I will be listening to it out in the garage though. 

This is how ALL pro games should be played, there should be a ban on domes and astro turf, its too bad Green Bays has a heated field though,

for the money they make they should have to "earn" a small fraction of it some how. Purely discusting what pro sports athletes make now days and they are all cry babies on top of it.

I quit watching the NFL after going to a game in person and realizing that they just stand around on the field and rest up whenever there is a commercial on tv and now with their partnership with the DHS treating all fans as terrorists at the gates just like the airport and their antigun propaganda they are spewing now not to mention with as profitable as they are a lot of teams/owners have tax exempt status.

This is how ALL pro games should be played, there should be a ban on domes and astro turf, its too bad Green Bays has a heated field though,

for the money they make they should have to "earn" a small fraction of it some how. Purely discusting what pro sports athletes make now days and they are all cry babies on top of it.

I quit watching the NFL after going to a game in person and realizing that they just stand around on the field and rest up whenever there is a commercial on tv and now with their partnership with the DHS treating all fans as terrorists at the gates just like the airport and their antigun propaganda they are spewing now not to mention with as profitable as they are a lot of teams/owners have tax exempt status.

Thats how you know you are an elitist!

...on a side note, I just so happen to turn the tube on with 5min left in the 4th qt. 49'ers win.. I thought there was going to be some OT. ...and watching that much football has satisfied me for another 5 years, haha.