• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar1973Man.com Security

• Owner

Ok Gang...

New software and new rules being created. So I'm working at getting everything layout for new security profiles from everyone. Forgive me for leave the site a bit of a mess I'm sure that all members can still post and read but the Gov't and Religious forums are going to be visible but dead (for some). What is going to happen is those 2 forum will be visible to all registered members but can't access. So what I'm doing is going create a free package over on the Donation System so you can technically buy your access to the Gov't and Religious forums. This keeps them visible for people to see if they want to join the gain access through the Donation system. If you don't like it then you can request for a refund and loss your access to the forum.

The Silver, Gold and Platinum will continue to function as normal donated forum access like before.

The Lost Family Members group was merged with Standard Members since I've no longer have a way of filter members like with the old software. So I'm unable to filter old account and place them. So the group is rather meaningless without a way to use it. So Lost Family Member group is gone.

Limited members is still going to exist but I've got to do much more bench testing of the group and functions. Controls are way different on the new software and things are handled differently.

So as I get things laid out and figured I'll post up my settings and let you all test drive the site and then report back if there is issues. So in the mean time don't fret to hard I'm going to be tuning and tweaking settings of the site.

There have been upset members in the past from what they read and new members might see stuff they don't agree with and not join.  If it's optional then only members who really want to get involved have to see it.  

• Like 1

There have been upset members in the past from what they read and new members might see stuff they don't agree with and not join.  If it's optional then only members who really want to get involved have to see it.

If one asks permission like before you had access by agreeing to the terms then they have nothing to be mad about.......

• Like 2

I'm not sure what you are saying there but I can give many examples of things people don't want to read.  Several posts over the last couple days have really been harsh and people don't need to read that just to figure out they don't want to be part of the religious/political sections anymore.  They will resent the whole forum and leave.  

• Owner

Well this is a two fold problem. I know I've not been exactly moderation stuff tight lately but also working hard to finish setting up. This why I need the help of the other staff members to question things of this nature or move it where it should go. If your not sure take a guess or ask me about it. I know these two subjects are kind of touchy topics and should be tucked back to hidden status again.

That's why I'm trying to build it up in the way I am. Its a enter at your own risk type of thing. When you agree to purchase the forum (free) then if you don't like it or can't handle it the refund your package (removed). This is the best I can do with the software given. It will be required even for staff to enter this way too.

• Owner

As for the Religious and Gov't forums they are now tucked away.

But I thought there was a refund function which I'll have to admit I was wrong so if there is any problem just grab the support tab and submit a support ticket for the forum you want to be removed which all staff should be able to see.

I am sorry if I caused problems. Keeping it light from now on.

Please don't, that is what the Govmint and spiritual sections are for...................

Plus there was nothing on here you posted that was even remotely offensive to anyone that counts. :cool:

Its Hex and I who are the trouble makers, I think I am a bad influence on the youngster  :whistle:

• Like 3

• Owner

Please don't, that is what the Govmint and spiritual sections are for...................

Plus there was nothing on here you posted that was even remotely offensive to anyone that counts. :cool:

Its Hex and I who are the trouble makers, I think I am a bad influence on the youngster  :whistle:

Thank you Bill (Wild and Free) for that I was thinking the very same think too. That's why I made these a back room type topic so people had to technically buy their access to these special forums. The magic is everyone has their opinions about everything and sometimes we tend to step on toes a bit but we are all adults here.

• Like 2