• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Low Fuel Warning Level

Mine has always lit at 1/8th of a tank. When new I had 7 or 8 gallons left. After Dodge installed my in tank pump that went to 3 or 4 gallons at 1/8th of a tank. My vote is for 1/8th of a tank and the gallons depends on your fuel level sender. I run mine pretty low on long trips. I actually put 35 gallons in once. That was stretching a bit to far even for me. 

Ever since I bought my truck 2 years ago, the light always comes on at 1/8th tank. If I fill up as soon as the light comes on, its almost exactly 10 gallons left. Mainly I just figure about how much mpg's I am making and go by that. So if I average 21 mpg's on the highway, I should be able to make at least 700 miles to the tank.