• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ohh a little back story is in order... i had drove that truck hours earlier and because of a lot of snow fall they have been putting sand and salt down...but the other half of the front was pretty. i "washed" it clean from some monster puddles...notice though where the only puddle is... i know there are dozens of things...but want to know a direction to start. thanksother than the air dog, it is completely stock. no gauges yet. i have an "edge boost elbow" but i was towing one time and learned really fast what happens when you can't fool boost! so i took it off(this was this last spring)

Edited by guesswho512
horrible spelling

• 3 months later...

michaelWhere do you get a compression test from for these trucks and whats it normally run ? $$And how/where do you run a vacuum test - which line ? I need to do the crankcase vent alteration SOON !!! lmao - thats where most my oil is comming from :tease:

You could try and top it off with a little brake fluid, it does a good job of swelling the seals, and it might just save you a steering box replacement? I have done this more then once for seal leaks, and most of the time it works.