• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New From Sc

ty_lowcountry

I've been poking around here for a while and finally made an account.

I bought my truck in 2012 with ~210,000 miles for $5,600.

It just had the VP and lift pump replaced (albeit Airtex) a few months before I bought it. One previous owner who I've known for basically my whole life who took good care of. Never towed anything more than a 21' boat.

Thanks for the wealth of information here! Invaluable resource!

c51460f2-f584-457d-9e6d-9118792f21ec_zps

-Tyler

• Like 1

I must be one of the lucky ones when it comes to fuel pressure on the Airtex.

Currently I am getting:

Idle: 19 PSI

WOT: 10-12 PSI

Cruise: 14 PSI

I drive it very conservatively, so I rarely see the PSI hit 10 or even 12 PSI as I understand 10 PSI in the minimum before bad things can start happening.

Being that I have the stock fuel lines, there is a greater PSI drop than I would like, but my next system is most likely going to be a Fass 95 (pump only). I don't see a point in spending money on a big line/relocation kit if I know I am going to get that system in the near future. :shrug:

Thanks for the welcomes!

dripley, nothin like some good ol Beaufort stew. Shrimp and grits is hard to beat too!

Is Beaufort(bo fort if I am correct) stew anything like Brunswick stew. I love shrimp and I love grits, I just have never gotten my taste buds around both together. I am pretty much by myself on that one though, most everyone I know loves em.

• 2 weeks later...