• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Atheist Joke...

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and asked, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I actually have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Well then, do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know S h i t?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Staff

There are those that want to evangelize to our little children introducing a future of confusion, instability and lawlessness (I did not write that to make you mad btw). The Bible actually talks about the future climate change and complete pollution of the world, written centuries before the industrial revolution, centuries before the internal combustion engine and centuries before any concern over population explosion. It also talks about lawlessness, and hate/ contention growing around the world. Keep in mind this all written when there was plenty of land to go around.

Edited by JAG1
  • Thanks 1