• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

3rd gen rims

I think the Ram wheels up to about 2009 will work. They are still a 8 on 6.5in bolt pattern. Everything newer than 2009 has gone to the metric 8 on 170mm. They wont fit on the older style trucks.

I have wheels off of a 2012......

All years up to 14 share the same wheel pattern. 2012 was the year they went to metric wheel studs. I've got a set off of a 12 Laramie on my truck and I used my lug nuts. I'd like to be able to find a clean set of 18s off the 13+ trucks, but every set I've come across they want an arm and a leg for.

Well I guess I learn something new everyday. I do know that around 09 they switched to the full metric bolt pattern of 8 on 170mm. I didnt realize they would still fit on the old 8 on 6.5in bolt pattern.

170mm = 6.69in

Must be close enough to work I suppose.

6.5x25.4=165.1mm. 5mm difference is about .19 inches. Edited by diesel4life
  • Like 1