• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Email Notifications

AH64ID

I was getting notifacations even if I just read  thread. It was filling my mail up 20 to 30 notifacations a day. I finally just turned them a month or so ago. I am hear enough not to need any. And I dont remeber how I did it but is on here somewhere. 

• Staff
10 minutes ago, dripley said:

I was getting notifacations even if I just read  thread. It was filling my mail up 20 to 30 notifacations a day. I finally just turned them a month or so ago. I am hear enough not to need any. And I dont remeber how I did it but is on here somewhere. 

Since getting notifications back I’ve realized the site is back to sending an email for every post instead of just once per thread until you login again.:mad: It’s more annoying than not getting emails. 

I’ve been on many forums for many years. This is the only forum with notification issues, and they are constant. Either too few or none. While I’m not working the software behind the scenes something seems amiss. 

• Owner

Again the lack of sending was Microsoft issues again. No other companies blacklist and much as Microsoft.

There has been several software updates and even one pending. So I've got all the server side inspected SPF record, DKIM record. Both the WHM and cPanel both checked. 

As for the software I've not change any setting for mail delivery in a very long time. Now going to look it has been updated somewhere long the way... Not like previous version I remember. 

Screenshot from 2021-03-21 08-54-44.png

• Owner

Bad part is I'm completely COMPLIANT with all SPAM regulations and have been for YEARS!

Now the problem stems back to buying the new server and the previous owner(s) most likely spammers that created the blacklisted IP address and then I bought hosting with blacklisted IP address. Now hassling with hosting company to clean up there mess, not mine. Then deal with Microsoft to tell them I was not the owner of this IP address that created the mess. Then come back to the hosting company and make SURE all the email setting like SPF and DKIM are correct. Which they are! Again nothing I've done. It was the previous owner of the IP did the dirty deed and blacklisted the IP

Only Microsoft has this issue. Google nope. Yahoo Nope. 

Never been on any national blacklist EVER!

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3amopar1973man.com&run=toolpage

Even have a internal blacklist of people that attempt to bounce emails or spam mark anything M73M.com sends.

Edited by Mopar1973Man