• Announcements

• Me78569

High Idle Kit Sale   09/06/2017

Just in time for Father Winter, we are offering a %10 Discount for the first 10 High Idle switches sold until 10/1/2017.  Just use the coupon code HighIdle at checkout to get %10 off. Visit out store to see details on the High Idle Kit.       

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dobienut

opinions wanted please

thebullet83    0
thebullet83

i've also heard good things about stabilizers. i would proly do the psc steering stabilizer.

dobienut    11
dobienut

i've also heard good things about stabilizers. i would proly do the psc steering stabilizer.

psc ?

LiveOak    71
LiveOak

Put one of these a friend welded up for me on my truck almost 2 years ago. I could tell the difference in how the truck would hold a straight line much better on the road and handled better. Definitely worth installing in my opinion.

cumminsman83    0
cumminsman83

def worth the money, dodge front ends need as much help as they can get

dobienut    11
dobienut

Put my stabilzer on today...why did i procrastinate for the past two years! Nice not having to keep correcting the steering as your driving along.

guinnessbrewer    1
guinnessbrewer

Put my stabilzer on today...why did i procrastinate for the past two years! Nice not having to keep correcting the steering as your driving along.

What brand did you purchase? I just installed a PSC unit...Very well made, and a more reasonable price.

dobienut    11
dobienut

I bought the DSS from a company here in Canada. I looked at the dealers in the USA but by the time I ship it and pay brokerage fees it didn't pay to order it from there.

white01    0
white01

i so need to do that to my'01...and psc is what i have planned on using!:thumbup2:sooo...night and day difference huh?

dobienut    11
dobienut

:lmao2:Jefff929...that avatar couldn't be more true! Good Ol Rotten Ronnie's