• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Good day from SOCAL

Deadbus

17yr Navy vet in sunny San Diego, but transplanting to Montana next week.  I'm a jack of all trades and love my trucks.  I'm on my 5th Ram, 4th diesel (long story).  I own 3 trucks, all Rams: '98, '01, and '02.  I've owned own F and am glad it was temporary.

This is my '02 Ram (I didn't put the lift on it, I wanted the engine and tranny.  The rest came with the truck.

post-2637-0-57037800-1427504272_thumb.jp

My '01 1500

post-2637-0-27785100-1427504482_thumb.jp

Hope to gain lots of knowledge from the group.  Cheers!

Vinnie

• Like 1

So what is a Navy man going to do in Montana and where at in montana?

Welcome to the zoo.

Have a brother in law who put 20 in with the navy, most of it under water as an officer in command of nuclear power generation on subs and the last 5 years or so helping with the process of building the USS Tuscon power generation system before retiring from the navy after it went into service.

• Like 1

I am going to work in Helena at the federal building.  I work for one of those three letter agencies that is unpopular right now.  I ran nuclear reactors also, but on carriers.  Thanks for the welcome! :thumb1:

• Like 1

Thanks for the invite, but I am on a time crunch to the new office.  I'll be crossing through ID quite a bit, so I might hit you up for a cup of coffee sometime.

Might want to plan this in advance to make sure it doesn't interfere with Mikes Biannual Mullet dying appointment................. :lmao2:  :lol:  :lmao: Sorry had to do this, an inside joke from another thread. :evilgrin:

joedirt.jpg

• Like 2

I am going to work in Helena at the federal building.  I work for one of those three letter agencies that is unpopular right now.  I ran nuclear reactors also, but on carriers.  Thanks for the welcome! :thumb1:

Are you a Cali native or from another area of the USA?

I'm actually from Montana.  Grew up in Whitehall and Butte (here come the jokes...).  I got out of there as quick as I could and am returning to my roots, just keeping the parents arms distance away.  They drive me nuts, but I love still.  Plus now I can get real Everclear instead of the CA limited 151 proof.  How do you like that Ranch Hand bumper?  I've got a home built (no pictures yet).

Have / had them on 3 pickups now and absolutely love them, best bang for the buck from my years of research and use. Can't even begin to count the number of deer that have deflected off the front of my rigs and have had zero damage other than some crap smeared around up front and the smell that goes with it after the suicidal critters decide to jump out in front of me. :sick:

I have relatives in Butte and my wife has family in Missoula and Bozeman. and both have friends scattered all about MT. So get out there at least every couple years for a couple days to visit various folks.

• Owner

Might want to plan this in advance to make sure it doesn't interfere with Mikes Biannual Mullet dying appointment................. :lmao2:  :lol:  :lmao: Sorry had to do this, an inside joke from another thread. :evilgrin:

joedirt.jpg

So I like my hair lighter and longer. Guys here love to pick on my hair. There is story behind it why I'm this way...

• Like 1